#WakeUpNigeria: Moist chocolate cake garnished with biscuit
On #WakeUpNigeria this morning, we had Chef Tolu in the kitchen teaching us how to make moist chocolate cake garnished with biscuits for breakfast. The moist chocolate can be served with tea or coffee depending on what you prefer. However, the moist chocolate cake was served with cream sauce on #WakeUpNigeria. Chef Tolu explained in the simplest form how it can be prepared. See process below;
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Cocoa powder
- Hot water
- Put the dry ingredients; baking powder,cocoa powder, flour and sugar together in a bowl and mix.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixed ingredients such as the eggs,a cup of milk and hot water and mix well.
- Put the mixed ingredients in the baking pan and place in the oven. Check frequently.
- The next stage of making the cream sauce starts with putting a butter or margarine and flour in a pan on fire and stir
- Add a cup of milk and stir till it gets a bit thick. If it gets too thick, then add more milk.
- Add honey to sweeten it and brown sugar if needed.
- When the cake is done , adorn it with the cream sauce and garnish with cinnamon powder and biscuit.