#WakeUpNigeria: Yummy cabbage sauce & crepes
The delicious cabbage sauce which can be prepared in just 5 minutes was executed for #Breakfast on TVC’s entertainment show, #WakeUpNigeria. Cabbage which is considered to be one of the best source of vitamin C, is healthy to start your day.
The following ingredients can be used to prepare, Cabbage Sauce & Crepes:
- Smoked fish
- Vegetable oil.
To make the Cabbage sauce:
- Start by cooking your cabbage for 2mins on fire to remove the dirt.
- Pour little vegetable oil in a pan, place on medium heat.
- Pour the chopped tomatoes, onion and habanero.
- Add the curry, thyme and little salt. Let it cook down for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and smoked fish. Let it cook for some minutes.
- It is done and ready to be filled into the crepes.
To make the crepes: A crêpe or crepe is a type of very thin pastry, usually made from wheat flour or buckwheat flour.
- Pour the flour into a bowl.
- Pour the milk and mix. The crepes has to be soft and simple.
- Break the egg or eggs into it.
- Add more milk if needed and mix well till you get the best consistency.
- To fry, put very little oil in a pan,
- Fry the batter,spoon by spoon, into flats.
- When they are all ready, fill in the cabbage sauce and its ready to be consumed.