October 27, 2017
#WakeUpNigeria: Checkout chef Miyonse’s surprise banana cake and caramel sauce
Surprise banana cake and caramel sauce can be made without a recipe i.e without measurement. Are you wondering how? Well, Chef Miyonse surprised us with this surprise banana cake and caramel sauce this morning on WakeUpNigeria.
The surprise is the caramelized apples in the cake. You sure want to see how it is made.
The ingredients are;
– Brown sugar
– vanilla essence
– Baking soda and
To make the surprise,
– Dice your apples into small cubes and put in a pot on low heat.
– Add butter and brown sugar and mix till it gets sticky.
To make the cake,
– Mash some bananas
– Add eggs and whisk
– Add oil, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, vanilla essence and mix well
– Add the caramelized apple and flour
– Mix well, put in the oven for 45 minutes-1hour in 190 degrees
To make the caramelized sauce,
– Put sugar in a dry pan on high heat
– Allow the sugar to melt, turn to liquid
– Remove from heat, add butter and milk
– Put back on heat and turn well, till they all melt
– Serve the cake and adorn it with the sauce.