November 1, 2017
#WakeUpNigeria: ‘Chicken escalopes & cucumber tomatoes salad’
How to make ‘chicken escalope and cucumber tomato salad’ as prescribed by Chef Miyonse on WakeUpNigeria.
The ingredients used are:
Tomatoes, chicken, lemon, cucumber, flour, egg, bread crumbs, salt, Italian seasoning, olive oil and black pepper.
– Season the chicken with black pepper, Italian seasoning and salt.
– Coat with flour, egg and bread crumbs respectively.
– Fry in a fairly hot oil on heat for five minutes on both sides.
To make the salad,
– Cut/slice the cucumber the way you want and remove the seeds.
– Cut/slice the tomatoes.
– Put them in a bowl and add the salad leaves.
– For the dressing, put little olive oil in another plate, add half lemon or vinegar, a pinch of salt and black pepper.
– Mix well and drizzle on the cut vegetables.
– Toss them around..
– Plate the meal attractively.