November 6, 2017
#WakeUpNigeria Kitchen: Recipe for ‘barbecue glaze chicken skewers’
This week, Chef Miyonse starts our breakfast segment with the ‘Barbecue Glaze Chicken Skewers’. in making this, you need the following ingredients;
Boneless chicken, chicken, Babecue sauce, cayenne pepper, scotch bonnet, salad leaves, salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, sausages.
– Cut the chicken into cubes.
– Season with salt, black pepper and italian seasoning.
– Slice the onions and peepers
– Skewer all by placing everything together in the skewer.
– Put all in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
– Bring out of the oven and glaze with barbecue sauce.
– Return back into the oven for about 5 minutes to finish up the cooking.
– Bring out of the oven and garnish with salad leaves.
– Set the Barbecue attractively in the plate.
To make the Spaghetti:
– Pour some water into your pot and place on fire.
– Add some cooking oil to the water so it can come out separated.
– Add a bit of salt and seasoning to taste.
– Put in you spaghetti and boil.
Note: Spaghetti could be replaced with either rice, noodles or plantain.