Short and simple recipe for preparing ‘Grilled Sweet Potato and Beef Canape’
Potatoes are nutritionally enriched in antioxidants nutrients, anti-inflammatory nutrients and blood sugar-regulating nutrients. It can be taken as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
To start up your day, you can definitely try ‘grilled sweet potato and beef canape’.
Chef Miyonse gave the ingredients which are:
Sweet potatoes(star ingredient), ground beef, salt, vegetable oil, black pepper, carrot, thyme, rosemary, garlic, chili sauce and barbecue sauce.
The recipe includes:
– Cut the sweet potatoes into a bit tinny shape.
– Grill it with vegetable oil, salt and black pepper in the oven for 15 minutes.
– Then put carrot and ground beef into the pot on fire.
– Add the thyme,rosemary,salt and garlic.
– Leave to cook.
– When it’s almost done, add the barbecue sauce(to sweeten it) and the chili sauce(to give it a hint of heat).