Wake Up Nigeria: Liver Masala And Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Chef Vee as usual, comes with his magical fingers into the Wake Up Nigeria kitchen and today, November 21, he taught us how to prepare Liver Masala and Sweet Potatoes. According to him, Masala is an Hindu word for a mix of spices such as ginger, garlic, nutmeg or more.
The Ingredients needed for this recipe are:
- Wash your liver with warm water, turn it into cold water, sieve it and then with little thyme, curry, pepper and salt for about 7 minutes.
- Boil your potatoes with little salt
- Add onions into heating oil along with blended tomatoes and pepper
- Season the broth and fry for a while before you add your Masala mix
- Turn in your seasoned liver and steam together for a while
- Serve as preferred
It is important to note that sweet potato is one of the most nutritious food items in the world. It helps to boost fertility, prevent cancer and is very affordable. In addition, it helps to manage diabetes as well as your stress level. It also helps with the regulation of digestion.
The video below shows the simple steps for preparing the Masala and Potatoes Recipe.