What You Should Know About Rhesus Incompatibility



Report has it that, about 95% of Nigerians are Rhesus Disease positive. The remaining 5% are RhD negative. In our bid to encourage parents, especially mothers, to know their blood groups and Rhesus factors because it could help to reduce or prevent cases of mortality.

Subscribe to TVC:

Watch TVC Live:

Check out TVC website:

Follow TVC on social media: @TVCconnect

Like TVC on Facebook:

Follow TVC on Twitter:

Follow TVC on Instagram:

More videos from the TVC network:

No Comments
Leave a Comment: