Food recipe: Bread Like Sushi Kebab
Chef Nathaniel brings us a recipe from Japan to warm up our appetite, a breakfast you can easily try at home. He names this one ‘BREAD-LIKE SUSHI KEBAB! YUMMY’
– Slice bread
– Bell peppers
– Black pepper
– Spring onions
– Shredded carrot
- Spice the chicken with black pepper, salt and nutmeg, then fry.
- On the bread & mixed egg/milk add cinnamon for a particular flavor.
- We start with the bread by chopping off the edges.
- Next, we roll the bread up to flatten it
- Spread the mixed egg/milk on the bread, then fry that part for a while
- Fry the plantain and chicken, after which we add them on the fried bread, add the lettuce and the shredded carrot with other vegetables
- Next, we roll it up and fry again
- Then our Japanese recipe is ready. You can attempt this at home and you won’t regret it.
SEE VIDEO BELOW: