Nigerian actors and their cash-out tricks
Often times, celebrities are viewed as people who earn their living just off their acting jobs and the fame that comes with it.
Here are 5 actors, who despite having exceptional acting skills, still excel at their chosen side hustles in their industries of choice.
- Osita Iheme: our meme king, popularly known as ‘Pawpaw’ owns a luxurious hotel in Owerri. The comic actor cum business man also owns and manages a large farm.
- Deyemi Okanlawon is currently one of the most sought after actors in Nollywood for his passionate acting. Deyemi is also the Head of Film Distribution at Silverbird Group. Technically, it’s still in the same entertainment field but he is cashing out on two different levels.
- Desmond Elliot has ventured into so many aspects of entertainment; from acting to producing to directing and even singing .The list is endless. Breaking new grounds for himself, the actor delved into politics and was elected as a lawmaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, currently on his second term. Also, he was once the CEO of Denziot Productions.
- Ayo Makun: Many would agree that AY is one of the most enterprising entertainers in Nigeria. From the A.Y Show which reportedly rakes/ranks in top bills, to A.Y’s Crib, to his movies. He also owns a non-smoking club in Lagos Island.
- Odunlade Adekola is another meme king and exceptional actor! When he isn’t making us roll with laughter, he is managing his unisex salon and boutique located in Abeokuta. He is also a hotelier with a multi -million naira establishment to his name.
View this post on Instagram