Top 5 most stylish male entertainers in Nigeria
When naming fashionably sophisticated and stylish men in the Nigerian entertainment industry, the list would be incomplete without these men who consistently make a statement with their outfits. They have successfully kept us entertained not only with their craft but with their amazing sense of style, too. Let’s check out some of them.
This is DAILY TOP 5, one of the segments we look forward to on TVC’s lunch hour show – Entertainment Splash (airs between 12 and 2pm every week day).
1. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: every Nigerian and their tailor probably know by now that Ebuka is a fashion trend setter. From BBN hosting outfits to red carpets looks, Ebuka kills it back to back. Wearing outfits perfectly crafted for his frame, this fashion icon can do no wrongs in our eyes.
2. Denola Grey: He has perfected the art of styling and fashion. The model cum presenter’s fashion picks are enviable and proof that he doesn’t do ordinary. Denola Grey in any look, is a star.
3. Richard Mofe-Damijo: Even if you don’t follow fashion too much, you would agree that RMD is probably Nollywood’s most stylish veteran actor. He sure knows how to blend old and new styles and still make them look trendy. The ladies also say he keeps ageing like fine wine.
4. Tobi Bakre: The former Big Brother Naija contestant sure looks good in a photograph. He is another example of someone who wears his clothes so well. From suits to traditional attires and casuals, Tobi is continuously carving a niche for himself as one of Nigeria’s stylish entertainers who does it with finesse.
5. Timini Egbuson: Despite being one of the newer faces in the movie industry, Timini has managed to capture our hearts with his talent, extreme good looks and fashion sense. Not overly daring, his style is simple but he always ‘owns’ it.