Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Entertainment

Emilia Clarke says she won’t return for “Terminator” sequels

Emelia Clarke TVC

Fans of Emilia Clarke in “Terminator Genisys” may not get to see the actress as Sarah Connor ever again.

This is because the actress has vowed not to return as Sarah Connor in future “Terminator” sequels.

“No. Can I say that? It’s okay. No. Uh-uh. But I have some very different roles coming up,” the actress said to ComingSoon.

Her response comes after a sequel for “Terminator Genisys,” which was previously scheduled for a May 19, 2017 release, was replaced with the “Baywatch” ​ movie, which stars Zac Efron and Dwayne Johnson.

The 2015 film “Terminator Genisys” was a box office flop, $440.6m worldwide, but only took in $90m in the US. In 2014, Paramount set out dates for “Terminator 2” and “Terminator 3”, with the third set for June 2018.

Author

You May Also Like

Entertainment

Funke Akindele is not one to leave the cinema calendar empty for long. After a run that has rewritten what Nigerian audiences expect from...

Celebrity Gossip

When Martins Iyeh walked into the Big Brother Naija Season 11 house on 26 July 2026, he set his own terms. The 30-year-old visual...

Entertainment

For years, African films have travelled to London without necessarily having a place to call their own. They have appeared at film festivals, screened...

Entertainment

Davido has taken his concerns about the upcoming Osun State governorship election beyond Nigerian social media, addressing an open letter directly to United States...

Copyright © TVCCommuniation owner of TVC Entertainment