Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

TVCE Articles

NAF denies locating missing Chibok girls

Chibok schoolgirls
TVC E, NEWS – They are not found yet; this was the response of the Nigerian Air Force to the purported rescue of the missing Chibok girls.

NAF denied reports that it’s operatives had located the missing girls of Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok.

The Director,   Public Relations and Information of the NAF, Group. Capt. Ayodele Famuyiwa, said in an electronic mail on Saturday that the claim misrepresented an interview he granted Channels Television on February 12, 2016.

According to him, what was said was that the NAF had the capacity to identify possible areas where the girls might be held.

Famuyiwa said that while the NAF had not identified the specific location of the missing secondary school girls who were abducted in April 20, 2014, the service had been working hard with surveillance aircraft covering a wide area in the search for the girls.

 He said that the NAF would continue to contribute to the mission to degrade the capacity of the insurgents and to work towards finding the girls and other Nigerians held captive by the insurgents.

Author

You May Also Like

Entertainment

Funke Akindele is not one to leave the cinema calendar empty for long. After a run that has rewritten what Nigerian audiences expect from...

Entertainment

For years, African films have travelled to London without necessarily having a place to call their own. They have appeared at film festivals, screened...

Entertainment

Davido has taken his concerns about the upcoming Osun State governorship election beyond Nigerian social media, addressing an open letter directly to United States...

Celebrity Gossip

When Martins Iyeh walked into the Big Brother Naija Season 11 house on 26 July 2026, he set his own terms. The 30-year-old visual...

Copyright © TVCCommuniation owner of TVC Entertainment