Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

TVCE Articles

Buhari did not reject 2016 budget – Presidency

There are insinuations from some quarters that the president rejected the passed budget but Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang says President Muhammadu Buhari did not reject the 2016 budget as being speculated.

He says  the media reports alleging that the budget had been rejected were untrue.

The Senator said what the President did before travelling to China was to send the budget to ministries in order to get feedbacks that would inform his assent.

Enang explained the exercise was conducted on Friday and it is ongoing by different ministers and ministries.

Author

You May Also Like

Entertainment

Funke Akindele is not one to leave the cinema calendar empty for long. After a run that has rewritten what Nigerian audiences expect from...

Celebrity Gossip

When Martins Iyeh walked into the Big Brother Naija Season 11 house on 26 July 2026, he set his own terms. The 30-year-old visual...

Entertainment

For years, African films have travelled to London without necessarily having a place to call their own. They have appeared at film festivals, screened...

Entertainment

Davido has taken his concerns about the upcoming Osun State governorship election beyond Nigerian social media, addressing an open letter directly to United States...

Copyright © TVCCommuniation owner of TVC Entertainment